Thank you to our sponsors of the 2017 Resident Travel Awards
- Mid-Atlantic Section of the AUA*
- Northeastern Section of the AUA*
- South Central Section of the AUA*
- Southeastern Section of the AUA*
- Tamara G. Bavendam, MD
- Teresa D. Beam, MD, FACS*
- Marina Cheng, MD
- Lisa J. Finkelstein, DO
- Diane M. Hartman, MD
- Melissa R. Kaufman, MD, PhD*
- Lindsey A. Kerr, MD*
- Elspeth M. McDougall, MD, FRCSC*
- Elizabeth R. Mueller, MD, MSME
- Churphena A. Reid, MD
- Judy Fried Siegel, MD
- Kristina D. Suson, MD
- Martha K. Terris, MD, FACS*
- Hadley M. Wood, MD
*Support completely funded one or more
resident travel awards.
The Society of Women in Urology is proud to offer Resident Travel Awards to attend the SWIU 6th Annual Winter Meeting. This award serves to subsidize the travel expenses for a female resident to attend the conference.
Awardees are expected to attend the entire meeting which will be held Friday, January 20 – Sunday, January 22, 2017.
The monetary value of the SWIU Resident Travel Award is $650.00; recipients also recieve complimentary registration worth $100.
This award is designed for female urology residents.
The SWIU Planning Committee will review the applications and will contact recipients of the award by November 1, 2016.
Application Deadline: Extended to October 28, 2016, 11:59 PM
Friday, September 30, 2016
Late applications will not be reviewed.
Download the Application